Our Values and Aims
Our Values and Aims
Our staff have a set of key values that is at the heart of our Nurseries. We hope that by building on these values, your child will be equipped with a positive and happy outlook. Together each day we build on kindness, respectfulness, thoughtfulness, politeness and fairness.
At Littlebrook Nursery we:
- Offer the highest quality of care to children from 6 weeks to 5 years.
- Provide a safe, stimulating and clean environment for all children.
- Identify and respond appropriately to your child’s individual needs.
- Encourage each child to develop, be creative and imaginative.
- Provide opportunities and varied activities for your child to Grow, Explore and Discover.
- Encourage children to be thoughtful and respectful of everyone around them.
- Instil a lifetime love of learning through play.
- Develop their curiosity about the world around them and a constant thirst for knowledge.
- Demonstrate kindness and respect for everyone and promote equal opportunity for all.
- Incorporate the Early Years Foundation Stage Framework throughout all of our nurseries.
- Create bespoke challenges for children both within and beyond the EYFS Framework.
- Support children on their own unique journeys.
Within our carefully planned day to day activities we give children the opportunity to learn through the EYFS Framework. The seven key areas of the Framework are as follows:
- Personal, social and emotional development.
- Communication and language
- Physical development
- Understanding the world
- Expressive arts and design
Nursery is an important time in your child’s life and a valuable education in its own right. We believe strongly in every child’s unique and individual journey. Whilst the Framework provides a solid foundation, we know that every child needs the chance to flourish. Therefore, we believe in flexibility in our learning and tuning into each child’s developmental needs. You can find out more about the EYFS here.